Prepare yourself for travel
- All travelers to Jordan must take a COVID‑19 PCR test prior to departure. Please note that children below 5 years old are not required to take a COVID‑19 PCR test before departure or on arrival.
- They must fill in the health declaration form and submit complete requirements at the check-in desk in their country of departure.
COVID‑19 PCR testing
- All passengers must present a negative certificate for a COVID‑19 PCR test conducted within 120 hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival in Jordan. A certificate from any government approved lab will be acceptable.
- Passengers must install ‘AMAN Application’ on their personal device. You can read more about this app here.
- Passengers will undergo a second COVID‑19 PCR test upon arrival. The cost of the test is 28 JOD.
- For passengers arriving in Amman, the fee for the test must be paid online. We recommend it be done through the Quest Lab portal. After registration and successful payment, you will receive a QR code that must be presented at check‑in to be accepted for your flight. The QR code must also be presented to the authorities upon arrival for verification.
- For passengers arriving in Aqaba, the fee for the test can be paid online through the Biolab portal. You can also book appointments for Biolab personnel to come to your hotel/home before returning to your home country. You can also visit their Aqaba branch in the DoubleTree Hotel in Aqaba. Another lab we recommend in Aqaba is Megalabs. Their phone/Whatsapp number is +96279097232.
- Passengers who do not hold proof of electronic payment will be charged on arrival.